Fragen? Antworten! Siehe auch: Alternativlos
Wieso empfehle ich das? Weil Punkt 11 (Seite 28) so großartig ist. So großartig, dass ich das hier mal zitieren werde.
General Interference with Organisations and ProductionEs geht noch ähnlich weiter. Aber mein Punkt ist: Habt ihr schon mal in einer großen Firma oder einer Regierungsstelle gearbeitet? Fällt euch im direkten Vergleich was auf? (via)
Organisations and Conferences
- Insist on doing everything through "channels." Never permit short-cuts to be taken in order to expedite decisions.
- Make "speeches." Talk as frequently as possible and at great length. Illustrate your "points" by long anecdotes and accounts of personal experiences. Never hesitate to make a few appropriate "patriotic" comments.
- When possible, refer all matters to committees, for "further study and consideration." Attempt to make the committees as large as possible — never less than five.
- Bring up irrelevant issues as frequently as possible.
- Haggle over precise wordings of communications, minutes, resolutions.
- Refer back to matters decided upon at the last meeting and attempt to re-open the question of the advisability of that decision.
- Advocate "caution." Be "reasonable" and urge your fellow-conferees to be "reasonable" and avoid haste which might result in embarrassments or difficulties later on.
- Be worried about the propriety of any decision — raise the question of whether such action as is contemplated lies within the jurisdiction of the group or whether it might conflict with the policy of some higher echelon.